photo credits: Home & Home October 2010, photography by Michael Graydon, prop styling by Sasha Seymour, food stylish by Ashley Denton
There will be no big Thanksgiving dinner for us this year. We will celebrate it just the three of us. Frankly, I welcome it since I was exhausted. We all feel tired lately. My hudband, my son and I had to adjust to a new schedule since Zack started day care. Yesterday, Zack slept up to 11 AM. This morning, he woke up at 8:45 AM. I start to feel refreshed.
It is a colder, bright sunny day here in Montreal. Before we go outside, I compiled a list of last-minute Thanksgiving ideas based on old posts.
For roasting your turkey, check out
- Turkey Roasting 101
- Roast Turkey Equipment Essentials
- Brined Roast Turkey and Gravy by Micheal Smith
- Achieving Turkey Perfection the Simplest Way
For dressing your table, get inspired by
- Tabletop and Recipes for Thanksgiving – I love how the turkey is presented with fresh fruits
- Farmyard Tabletop for Thanksgiving – By the way, Indigo had the display based about the farm breakfast
- Citrus Garland Centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table
- Thanksgiving Paper Lanterns by designer/crafter Elise Blaha
Explore the rest of my Thanksgiving posts for menu ideas and more tabletop inspirations. Lastly, do not stress out with the preparation. The most important in any event is to serve good food and to be amongst good company.