I revisited previous menu suggestions to help you with the final preparation of your Thanksgiving diner. Have a look at:
- Simple Thanksgiving Food and Wine menu with its Cranberry and orange relish
- Serve a warm brie as appetizer like this Pecan and Stilton Stuffed Brie and instead of the pecan pie go for a Walnut, Fig and Brie Tart with Pear Sauce
- Tasty side dishes and desserts including Candied Lime Sweet Potatoes and Buttery pumpkin pecan madeleines
- Back to Basic menu with its Butternut Squash-Tangerine Soup with pistachio gremolata
- Decorative Piecrust Making taught by Martha Stewart
As a bonus, a traditional Thanksgiving menu with stress-free recipes from Real Simple.
+ photo: Sweet Butternut Squash and Coconut Jam