Mom-tini recipe from NUVO Sparkling Liqueur | Pomtini recipe from POM | Pink Blossom recipe from SAQ | Nude Nuvo recipe from NUVO
Here are four feminine cocktails that you could serve your mom this Mother’s Day. Personally, I look forward to sip my Pink Blossom.
- 2 oz POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
- 2 oz Vodka
- Splash of fresh lime juice
- Top with 1oz of chilled NUVO Sparkling Liqueur
- Garnish with an orange peel and serve in a martini glass
If you live in a place where the NUVO Sparkling Liqueur is not available, you could prepare a Pomtini instead.
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. sour mix, or 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup (equal parts sugar and cold water dissolved together)
- Ice cubes
Assemble all ingredients in bar or mixing glass. Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with spiraled orange rind.
Pink Blossom recipe
- 45 ml (1 1/2 oz) dry gin
- 15 ml (1/2 oz) lemon liqueur (Limoncello or other)
- 90 ml (3 oz) pink‐grapefruit juice
- 3 ice cubes
Combine all the ingredients in a shaker ﬁlled with ice cubes.
Shake vigorously for 8 to 10 seconds.
Strain into a martini glass using an ice strainer.
Garnish with two raspberries or small strawberries.
Nude Nuvo recipe
The last one can’t be easier then this.
- Chilled NUVO sparkling liqueur
- Served over ice in a champagne flute
Although its color is a faded pink, I enjoy the taste of the grapefruit mimosa at Griffintown Café. This is where we will go for brunch this Sunday.
How do you plan to treat your mom this Sunday? Start by telling me which cocktail (it doesn’t have to be those) that you or your mom will be delighted to drink?
Renee @ eatliveshop.comMay 17, 2012 at 16:00
Oooh I love me some yummy cocktails! I’ll have to give this recipes a try!