When I was young, the Sunday night was a more formal dinner affair at my home.
A Sunday family dinner is a worthwhile ritual that brings everyone closer together. It is the perfect time to have uninterrupted discussions. Schedule one for next Sunday and see the benefits.
We can all enjoy a casual yet stylish meal with our family or friends. I composed this seasonal dinner menu out of recipes featured on Tastespotting.
Since this is not an everyday dinner, why not starts the meal with an aperitif?
- DOTW: Americano by Married with Dinner – copyrighted photo
The first courses
You can serve a salad followed by a fish appetizer.
- Asian Pear, Arugula, and Pomegranate Salad by Greensgal
- Potato baskets with baccalà by GingerbreadGirl03_
Because it is supposed to be your day off, do not be afraid to take the bests within the comfort food repertoire.
- English version: Parsley polenta with balsamic tomatoes by Technicolor_Kitchen
- Poulet Sauté aux Herbes (Sautéed Chicken with Herbs) by mleese
Who could resist a Chocolate Pistachio Fudge?