J Lee from An Eye for An I:nterior I tagged me. Thank you for choosing me.
Rules of the game:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
I was in rush this morning so I did not read the rules properly. I inverted the steps of the rules. I am sorry for my seven tagged bloggers; I may have got you a little bit confused.
My 7 random facts/habits
- I am a Formula 1 fan who is disappointed lately by the lack of form of her favorite driver, Kimi Räikkönen
—- July 1, 2007 Update: I am a much happier fan after his win at the French Grand Prix
- I am buying make up products all the time. I do not like to look the same two days in a row
- My closets need to be uncluttered. I tried to find time but there is always something more fun to do. I watched Neat and Mission Organization to boost my stimulus.
- I have a favorite brand for every product I use.
- I can become addicted to video games. In 1998, I played 14 hours in a row at Ultima Online. Last year, I was addicted to Animal Crossing on Nintendo DS. Both times, I was saved by vacation.
- I love to travel. Europe is one of my favorite destinations. Japan, Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand are places I want to go at least once in my life.
- I like to start eating dinner between 8 and 10 pm, even during the week.
I tagged (original post)
reZenerate your space, Notes a middle child, Emmas designblogg, Brides in the City, LKS Design, Kirin Notebook, Jerome’s TOT
Jerome’s TOT is most likely a blog that will not interest you (it is about programming and technology) but I taught you can learn more about me if I add my husband to the mix. It sounds like a good idea at the time.
August 4th, 2007 Update
I have been tagged again by Toast and Tables three weeks ago and by Liberty Post yesterday. Their game asked for 8 random facts / habits instead of 7, so I feel that it is only fair that I add one random fact to my original tagged post.
8. I just started reading Harry Potter books in ancient forest friendly paperback format. I started the first one in French many years ago but the translation lost me. 🙂 I did see all the films at the movie theater.
I tagged Yuko from PataPri as my additional blogger.
blushing applesJune 21, 2007 at 19:47
me too i love video games, i love mario bros. played it when i was a child and still do!
JennJune 22, 2007 at 00:03
i think it’s great to learn about bloggers on a more personal level…makes bloggers seem more real. =)
thanks for participating.
that’s hardcore. i used to love videogames as well, just don’t have much time for them anymore.
At Home with kim valleeJune 22, 2007 at 12:13
blushing apples: There are a few great Mario games for the DS. Mario Kart is great.
Jenn: These were in the old days. I played Sudoku on the DS from time to time.
Rob PoitrasJuly 3, 2007 at 17:12
Great to see Kimi finally get another first place after such a long wait for him to be back on top. I am a little torn between cheering for the iceman (kimi) and the new young gun, Lewis Hamilton.
At Home with kim valleeJuly 3, 2007 at 17:30
It is funny because I felt the same way. But I am confident that the Iceman is back. I am more torn because I am never been a Ferrari fan. I followed McLaren since Mika Hakkinen. So if things do not work for Kimi, I will cheer for Lewis.
Sarah DennisJuly 23, 2007 at 13:00
Kim, glad to find out a little more about you! Thank you for referring me to this post.
Sarah DennisAugust 4, 2007 at 14:18
(smile) Kim, the Harry Potter books are unbelievable, my BFF just finished the last book. Word of advice, keep some Kleenex near by, I hear it’s a tear jerker.