Last year, I gave you my recipe for cucumber water. My ingredients were cucumber, mint sprigs and half a lemon. This time I am suggesting two variations on the theme.
Cucumber and Rosemary Water recipe
- Cut 10 cucumber slices for one branch of fresh rosemary.
- Put the cucumber and rosemary in a pitch.
- Fill the half of the pitcher with ice cubes. Fill with water.
- Let it macerate in the fridge for 24 hours before serving.
Orange and Green Apple Water recipe
- Slice one orange.
- Spread some lemon juice on 2-3 slices of green apple
- Put the apple, the orange, and half a lemon juice in a large pitcher.
- Fill the half of the pitcher with ice cubes.
- Fill with water.
- Let it rest 24 hours in the fridge before serving.
Enjoy their refreshing taste!