Ready 2 spark, Bargainista and Creativadoration tagged me. The first blog tagged me around Christmas. Obviously, I have been postponing my answers. Since it is my third instance at this friendly game, I was wondering what I can tell you about me. My 7 unique facts are:
- I do not read many books a year because it takes me ages to find the time to read it all. Wish me good luck since I started the Harry Potter series a while ago. I am currently reading the fourth book.
- I do not like sitting in an aisle seat because people can bump into you
- I studied at an English-speaking University for my bachelor degree so I can learn English. My head hurt so much after the first hour.
- I studied actuarial mathematics but the career counselor suggested I become a TV producer.
- I once babysitted my little brother and he locked me in a room.
- I get travel sickness when sitting in the backseat of a car.
- My love for modern architecture started when I was 8 or 10. Do not ask me where it came from. I suspect it came from watching TV or traveling to California.
Since I took a long time answering, many bloggers I wish to tag have already been spotted. For that reason, I will only tag:
- Isabelle of My Hotel Geek