In time for the Oscar’s night, the Twitter team of Fairmont Hotels shared two of its cocktail recipes. I always found that Fairmont mastered the cocktails.
Fairmont’s Very Sexy Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ½ oz – Belvedere Cytrus ½ oz
- Crème de Cassis 1 ½ oz
- Fresh Sour Mix Shake with ice and strain into a martini glass.
- Add in marinated wild berries (raspberries and blackberries marinated in simple syrup).
- Top with Moët & Chandon champagne (or your favorite Champagne)
Fairmont’s Million Dollar Legs Martini Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Malibu Rum
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Place all in a shaker & shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain into frozen martini glass. Garnish with raspberry & blackberry skewer.
I found these 2 recipes following Fairmont Hotels on Twitter.
A Pretty Good Travel Blog
If you like luxury travel, I encourage you to read the My Hotel Geek, a blog by my friend Isabelle in Montreal. She works in sales at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts but My Hotel Geek is her personal blog. Isabelle talks about the best of the crop in high-end hospitality. Go visit her site even if it is simply to pass a dreamy moment.