Every time a chapter of your life, short or long, finished you feel its impacts. That is what makes living so exciting.
As my frequent travel run ended last night, I am getting back to my regular schedule. What this means for you is that:
- You get more daily posts – more tips, more inspirations
- I will have time to create instructional videos
- I can participate more in the blogosphere.
There will be more posts on the amazing things I did or I saw plus my guides on better living in style. Stay tuned; it should be exciting.
Coming soon: an improved Web site
In the upcoming days / weeks, I will deploy:
- a new signature for At Home with Kim Vallée – the time has come to get a real identity for my brand
- a revised, more relevant category system
- new features to get to my content
What type of tree?
I took the pictures last week at Peju, a small Provencal family-run winery in Napa Valley. Since I forgot to ask, does anyone know what type of tree this is?