If you didn’t hear, The Art of Marketing is coming to Montreal on September 30th, 2010. You will get a chance to hear and learn from 6 marketing thinkers and doers during a one-day conference. I will be there.
The organizers of The Art of Marketing wants to give a free ticket to two lucky readers of At Home with Kim Vallee. The 6 speakers will be in order of presentation at the conference:
- Mitch Joel on Digital Marketing and Social Media – Best-Selling Author, Six Pixels of Separation
- Seth Godin on Leadership and Creativity – New York Times Best-Selling Author, Purple Cow, Tribes & Linchpin
- Avinash Kaushik on Brand Measurement: Metrics and Analytics – New York Times Best-Selling Author, Web Analytics 2.0 & Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
- Max Lenderman on Branding and Experiential Marketing – Best-Selling Author, Brand New World & Experience the Message
- Andy Nulman on Strategy and Innovation – Best-Selling Author, POW! Right Between the Eyes!
- Jeffrey Gitomer on Customer Loyalty and Sales – New York Times Best-Selling Author, The Sales Bible & The Little Red Book Of Selling
- And the host will be Ron Tite – Expert on Comedy & Creative Thinking
How to Participate and the Rules
Step 1 - Fill out all the fields of the form below before September 22nd, 2010 11:59 PM EST. Beware that each participant’s name will be published on this page. One form entry per person. People filling the form more than once will be eliminated.
Step 2 - Then, earn more chances to win by tweeting; make sure to use our tweet button so that we can record your tweet. Only tweets before September 22nd, 2010 11:59 PM EST will be considered. Participating tweets may take a while before they appear on this page.
The winners will be selected by a random draw. The winners will be announced on September 24th, 2010 on this site. The sponsor of this giveaway is The Art of Marketing.