I composed this menu from featured posts on Tastespotting. Similar to my Flickr watch and my Etsy watch columns, you never know when I will be posting a Tastespotting watch.
Easy entertaining menu
I devise this menu for a casual event around the idea of stylish comfort food. That is often the best dinner parties.
To keep things simple, I select a simple composed salad for the cold appetizer course. Serve this recipe in small portions.
- Dandelion greens, pear, blue cheese and walnut salad by cookthink
I select a soup instead of a warm appetizer because it can be prepared in advance.
- Cumin coriander carrot soup with dill pesto by SingleGuyChef
The sweet potatoes and the green beans add the needed colors to your main dish.
- Candied lime sweet potatoes by HaveCake
- Sauteed Green Beans With Shallot And Lemon Zest on cookthink
- Turkey roasted whole Chicken by GingerbreadGirl03
- Autumn Trifle with Spice-Roasted Apples, Pears, and Pumpkin-Caramel Sauce by GingerbreadGirl03
- Buttery pumpkin pecan madeleines by supperinstereo