J Lee from An Eye for An I:nterior I tagged me. Thank you for choosing me.
Rules of the game:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
I was in rush this morning so I did not read the rules properly. I inverted the steps of the rules. I am sorry for my seven tagged bloggers; I may have got you a little bit confused.
My 7 random facts/habits
- I am a Formula 1 fan who is disappointed lately by the lack of form of her favorite driver, Kimi Räikkönen
—- July 1, 2007 Update: I am a much happier fan after his win at the French Grand Prix
- I am buying make up products all the time. I do not like to look the same two days in a row
- My closets need to be uncluttered. I tried to find time but there is always something more fun to do. I watched Neat and Mission Organization to boost my stimulus.
- I have a favorite brand for every product I use.
- I can become addicted to video games. In 1998, I played 14 hours in a row at Ultima Online. Last year, I was addicted to Animal Crossing on Nintendo DS. Both times, I was saved by vacation.
- I love to travel. Europe is one of my favorite destinations. Japan, Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand are places I want to go at least once in my life.
- I like to start eating dinner between 8 and 10 pm, even during the week.
I tagged (original post)
Jerome’s TOT is most likely a blog that will not interest you (it is about programming and technology) but I taught you can learn more about me if I add my husband to the mix. It sounds like a good idea at the time.
August 4th, 2007 Update
I have been tagged again by Toast and Tables three weeks ago and by Liberty Post yesterday. Their game asked for 8 random facts / habits instead of 7, so I feel that it is only fair that I add one random fact to my original tagged post.
8. I just started reading Harry Potter books in ancient forest friendly paperback format. I started the first one in French many years ago but the translation lost me. I did see all the films at the movie theater.
I tagged Yuko from PataPri as my additional blogger.